Practical experience for a successful career start
Get to know early the practice in in addition to your studies. Take the opportunity to learn to know your potential employer and make contacts. We look forward to your ideas and active involvement in the daily operations or in adopting a project task.
At Jungheinrich you can complete both basic and main internships in technical or business fields. In all areas we offer dedicated students the opportunity of a first contact to the working world. Also we are happy to work with you in the context of your thesis. You can develop a theme for your thesis during the internship with your supervisor.
About 300 interns stay with us, every year. And some of them have decided to stay after graduation with Jungheinrich.
We look forward to your application if you ...
- get involved with us motivated and excited
- are open to a new working environment and tasks
- are questioning existing solutions
- have shown excellent grades in school and studies
- also engage in addition to studying
- have already gained some experience in practice, ideally
- bring at least twelve weeks time to spare
If you have any further questions, get in contact.