Electric sideways-seated/tri-lateral stacker (1.250 / 1.500 kg)
Highly flexibility: Modular construction and intelligent truck management
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 3000 to 13000 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,25 to 1,50 t
- 80-volt 3-phase AC technology: High torque and dynamic movement responses
- High level of efficiency: Double benefit of energy regeneration and effective energy management
- German MOT certified control and CAN-Bus system
- Warehouse navigation for optimised travel time to destinations (optional)
The ETX 513/515 high rack stackers are used for maximum performance in the high end area of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage is adaptability to any warehousing and logistics strategy. Intelligent truck management with our in-house electronic controller, and CAN-Bus system offers options for a wide range of requirements with a large number of additional safety features available.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency: The important factors for fast throughput and outstanding cost efficiency. This is precisely what is offered by the Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Full availability over two shifts in normal operation without the need to change the battery.
Tapping in to this performance level is simplicity itself for the ETX operator.
- Information transmitted via colour display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Camera / monitor system for effective storage and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side seated position for fatigue-free operation.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneering 3-phase technology
- Economic energy management
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- Reliable operation – high availability
- High throughput levels
- RFID ground control (optional)
- Commissioning and maintenance
Advantages in detail
There are now more than 150,000 Jungheinrich trucks with 3-phase technology in use worldwide. This expertise is reflected in our current drive and control generation:
- High throughput levels.
- Low energy consumption.
- Effective thermal economy.
- Reduced wear and maintenance.
- 3-phase motors with high torque.
- High acceleration, rapid lift, dynamic ancillary movements.
- Quiet traverse/pivot system with high reach speeds.
- Diagonal travel speed settings as a function of travel direction and height.
- Faster duty cycles through synchronised traverse (optional).
- Double energy-saving benefits through regenerative braking and lowering.
- Longer operating times on a single battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
- Shorter charge times.
- Active energy and battery management.
- Longer battery service life.
- Battery rollers for rapid battery replacement.
- Truck control through transponder technology.
- Continuous travel distance measurement for precise recognition of all warehouse areas.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of switching and safety functions (end of aisle safety control, lift/travel cut-outs, speed reductions)
- Travel speed settings optimised to suit ground or individual aisle conditions.
- All movements and speeds can be set and adjusted via software parameters.
- Electronically controlled drive wheel brake and wear-free electromagnetic multi-plate brake on the load wheels (ETX 515).
- Quick and reliable commissioning using "teach-in" process.
- 1000 service hours maintenance interval.
- Electronics with wear-free sensor system.
- Transmission oil in maintenance-free live ring filled for life.
- Robust and maintenance-free three-phase AC drive systems - no wear parts.
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus system.
- Extremely rigid mast for high residual capacities and reduced mast sway.
Jungheinrich Customer Service
Whether you require a spare part service with guaranteed overnight delivery, a reliable repair service or services relating to safety, you are in safe hands with our customer service department. Simply specify which services you are interested in during your inquiry, or find out in more detail with our after sales service department! More about customer service