Electric sideways-seated/tri-lateral stacker (1.250 / 1.500 kg)
Up to two shifts without changing the battery due to energy recovery and effective energy management
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 3000 to 13000 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,25 to 1,50 t
- Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight capability, Logistics Interface
- Expandable to automatic operation – ideal for 3-shift operation
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
The ETX 513/515 high rack stackers are used for maximum performance in the high end area of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage is adaptability to any warehousing and logistics strategy. Intelligent truck management with our in-house electronic controller, and CAN-Bus system offers options for a wide range of requirements with a large number of additional safety features available.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency: The important factors for fast throughput and outstanding cost efficiency. This is precisely what is offered by the Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Full availability over two shifts in normal operation without the need to change the battery.
Tapping in to this performance level is simplicity itself for the ETX operator.
- Information transmitted via colour display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Camera / monitor system for effective storage and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side seated position for fatigue-free operation.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneers of 3-phase AC technology
- Economic energy management
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- Reliable operation – high availability
- High throughput levels
- RFID ground control (standard)
- Commissioning and maintenance
Advantages in detail
More than 150,000 Jungheinrich 3-phase AC trucks are in use all over the world. This depth of knowledge is reflected in today’s drive and control technology:
- Excellent productivity.
- Low energy consumption.
- Effective thermal economy.
- Reduced maintenance and wear.
- 3-phase motors with high torque.
- High acceleration, rapid lift, dynamic ancillary movements.
- Quiet traverse/pivot system with high reach speeds.
- Diagonal travel speed settings as a function of travel direction and height.
- Faster duty cycles through synchronised traverse (optional).
- Double energy-saving benefits through regenerative braking and lowering.
- Longer operating times on a single battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
- Shorter charge times.
- Active energy and battery management.
- Longer battery service life.
- Battery rollers for rapid battery replacement.
- Truck control with transponder technology.
- Permanent route measuring for precise identification of all warehouse areas.
- High flexibility regarding switching and safety functions (aisle end stop, lift / travel cut-outs, speed reductions)
- Optimisation of travel speed profile relative to the floor topology.
- All movements and speeds can be set and adjusted via software parameters.
- Electronically controlled drive wheel brake and wear-free electromagnetic multi-plate brake on the load wheels (ETX 515).
- Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process.
- 1000 operating hours service interval.
- Electronics with wear-free sensor system.
- The gear oil in maintenance-free and sealed for life.
- Robust and maintenance-free three-phase AC drive systems - no wearing parts.
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus.
- Extremely torsion-resistant mast for high residual capacities and low mast sway.