Electric sideways-seated/tri-lateral stacker (1.250 / 1.500 kg)
Up to two shifts without changing the battery due to energy recovery and effective energy management
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 3000 to 13000 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,25 to 1,50 t
- Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight capability, Logistics Interface
- Expandable to automatic operation – ideal for 3-shift operation
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
The ETX 513/515 high rack stackers are used for maximum performance in the high end area of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage is adaptability to any warehousing and logistics strategy. Intelligent truck management with our in-house electronic controller, and CAN-Bus system offers options for a wide range of requirements with a large number of additional safety features available.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency: The important factors for fast throughput and outstanding cost efficiency. This is precisely what is offered by the Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Full availability over two shifts in normal operation without the need to change the battery.
Tapping in to this performance level is simplicity itself for the ETX operator.
- Information transmitted via colour display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Camera / monitor system for effective storage and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side seated position for fatigue-free operation.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneers of 3-phase AC technology
- Economic energy management
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- Reliable operation – high availability
- High throughput levels
- RFID ground control (standard)
- Commissioning and maintenance
Advantages in detail
More than 150,000 Jungheinrich 3-phase AC trucks are in use all over the world. This depth of knowledge is reflected in today’s drive and control technology:
- Excellent productivity.
- Low energy consumption.
- Effective thermal economy.
- Reduced maintenance and wear.
- 3-phase motors with high torque.
- High acceleration, rapid lift, dynamic ancillary movements.
- Quiet traverse/pivot system with high reach speeds.
- Diagonal travel speed settings as a function of travel direction and height.
- Faster duty cycles through synchronised traverse (optional).
- Double energy-saving benefits through regenerative braking and lowering.
- Longer operating times on a single battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
- Shorter charge times.
- Active energy and battery management.
- Longer battery service life.
- Battery rollers for rapid battery replacement.
- Truck control with transponder technology.
- Permanent route measuring for precise identification of all warehouse areas.
- High flexibility regarding switching and safety functions (aisle end stop, lift / travel cut-outs, speed reductions)
- Optimisation of travel speed profile relative to the floor topology.
- All movements and speeds can be set and adjusted via software parameters.
- Electronically controlled drive wheel brake and wear-free electromagnetic multi-plate brake on the load wheels (ETX 515).
- Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process.
- 1000 operating hours service interval.
- Electronics with wear-free sensor system.
- The gear oil in maintenance-free and sealed for life.
- Robust and maintenance-free three-phase AC drive systems - no wearing parts.
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus.
- Extremely torsion-resistant mast for high residual capacities and low mast sway.
Jungheinrich Customer Service
Whether you require a spare part service with guaranteed overnight delivery, a reliable repair service or services relating to safety, you are in safe hands with our customer service department. Simply specify which services you are interested in during your inquiry, or find out in more detail with our after sales service department! More about customer service