Automatic pallet warehouse
Available as integrated or freestanding silo store.
Automatic storage of pallets, lattice boxes and individual loading devices
Zoom the image with the mouse
- Installation height up to 45 m
- Aisle-linked or aisle-changing design
- Can be used in both normal and cold-store temperatures
- Storage location – capacity up to 7000 kg
- different designs for single-deck, double-deck and multi-deck storage
- Stacker cranes: Travel speeds of up to 240 m/min and lift speed of up to 100 m/min
Automatic pallet warehouses are used for the storage of large quantities of one item with a high throughput.
Advantages in overview
Utilisation of storage space at great heights
Saving on room and buildings
Advantages in detail
Installation warehouses are assembled in new or existing buildings.
High-bay silos are racking constructions to which the roof and walls are fixed. The racking system is serviced by automatic rack operating equipment. Jungheinrich rack operating equipment guarantees operation up to a height of 45 m.