Have we aroused your interest? Then what are you waiting for, write an application, send it off and take one step closer to your future career! We will explain exactly how it all works and tell you what documents you need to submit to find your dream job with us.
What you need to know
Our training courses start each year on 1 August and 1 September, depending on the site. We will accept your application as early as one year before the start of training.
4 steps to a brighter future
1. Job applications
- You apply via our online application tool. To apply you will need your application documents and around 10 minutes to spare.
- Once your documents have been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt. We take the time to examine your documents carefully and give you feedback.
2. Candidate test
- Next, we will invite you to take our candidate test.
3. Application day
- Did you pass the test? The next step is our application day. The aim is to get to know each other even better.
- Once all the steps have been successfully completed, you could soon be holding your training contract following confirmation of your acceptance by phone.
Find the training course or the dual study programme you require under "Jobs" and apply via our online application tool.
What we need from you
- A cover letter in which you tell us briefly who you are and why you want to learn this trade
- Your curriculum vitae
- Your two most recent school certificates or your leaving certificate if you already have it
- Any statements, certificates, proof of participation you have, which demonstrate previous practical experience, such as an internship, a part-time job, a language trip or a volunteer
Your documents showcase your skills. Take your time and if possible upload the files in a PDF file containing all the relevant documents. Then maybe you will soon be part of the extended Jungheinrich family.